Required SkillsCommunication English Leadership Multi-Tasking Teamwork
Our client is a leading service provider for the civil aviation sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote a positive safety culture;
- Ensure that safety and quality policies are communicated/promoted and implemented within the organisation;
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Operationally manage and control the implementation (handover and contract flow down) and execution (operational and financial performance to plan) of all contracts for assigned customers;
- Ensure clear communication link from assigned customers to operations and other areas of the company to ensure a single customer point of contact;
- Manage issues database and ensure completion, updating and escalating as required;
- Define, manage and monitor customer account value flows (contract profitability, revenues, overdue, disputes, risks);
- Assure the correct set-up of your assigned projects in the company’s ERP system (SAP);
- Customer and contract profitability reviews where required and supported by the Account Management team to analyse risks and opportunities and to define appropriate actions to improve/retain the contract/customer and performance level;
- Measure account performance relative to budgeted and forecasted account performance;
- Management of the AWR and monitoring the Invoicing to secure revenues and to initiate/monitor the value flow after contract handover;
- Support continuously the issue resolution process for assigned customers;
- Assure continuous improvements during contract execution and after contract termination, support the post mortem analysis and definition of appropriate actions and measures in joint cooperation with involved parties and assure implementation;
- Successfully resolve overdue disputes according to the targets;
- Execute any other task commensurate with the role.
- Have experience in aviation MRO or similar industry with knowledge of business economics and commercial account management and/or front-end sales support;
- Be successful in delivering projects on time and able to keep to an agreed budget;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A good multi-tasker;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Computer literate;
- A good team player.