Required SkillsBalance Sheet Communication English Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of the financial systems and budgets for the organisation;
- Advising management on corporate finance decisions and business transactions as well as areas of business improvement;
- Undertaking and/or reviewing financial audits whilst liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
- Presenting recommendations including financial planning and forecasting following internal audits;
- Producing relevant reports, preparing trial balance, balance sheets, financial statements;
- Handling of day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping;
- Assisting in the VAT and tax returns;
- Performing bank, inter-company and other month-end reconciliations.
- Holding a Bachelor of Com Accty (Hons) and/or be qualified ACCA;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- CPA warrant considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Ability to abide by deadlines;
- Proficiency in Excel and technical use;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.