Accounts Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccount Management Attention to Detail Client Networking Communication Maltese Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of corporate, tax, accounting, business advisory, and administration services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to manage daily accounting tasks for portfolio clients;
- Maintain order and transparency for clients’ finances;
- Support the Internal Accounting team with the day to day duties;
- Issuing invoices and credit notes for clients;
- Recording payments, preparing bank deposit slips;
- Preparing ad hoc reports for the accountants;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- In possession of a Diploma in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce or be currently in the process of attaining the ACCA qualification;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Maltese;
- Be familiar with accounting principles;
- Able to work comfortably with numbers;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Holding a driving license will be a plus.