Required SkillsACCA Account Management Attention to Detail Client Relations Corporate Services Financial Statements GAPSE IFRS TAX Tax Returns Teamwork VAT
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Update accounting records and prepare regular management accounts for a portfolio of international holding and trading entities;
- Prepare tax computations and submit income tax returns;
- Prepare and submit VAT returns;
- Liaise and support external auditors;
- Keep the books of account of companies of an international clientele up to Trial Balance stage;
- Prepare management accounts and liaise with the external auditors;
- Prepare and file VAT returns;
- Keep abreast of technical developments in VAT, Income Tax and relevant Accounting Standards, including IFRS and GAPSME, also by attending relevant seminars and courses;
- Assist with the day to day operations;
- Handle the more complex accounting matters;
- Review Financial Statements and returns;
- Act as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties;
- Attend clients board meeting as and when required;
- Maintain records both in hard copies and on electronic databases;
- Keep up to date with developments in accounting, VAT, Income Tax and Accounting Standards, and other relevant laws;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Be part qualified through the ACCA qualification (preferably be in possession of ACCA Taxation Malta TX/F6);
- Hold at least 2 years relevant experience in an organisation active in Accounting, Audit, Trust or Corporate sectors;
- Have a proven track record of exceeding targets;
- Have direct operational experience of international structures and private clients.
- Be a team player;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Have interpersonal skills.