Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Client Relations English Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client offers innovative business solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support clients in an efficient manner;
- Always give the best quality of service to clients;
- Act as main contact with the client to ensure client satisfaction;
- Provide Consultancy and Support to clients using EYESEL Business Suite and other applications;
- Form part of the after-sales team and liaise with other teams as required;
- Documentation of client support issues and status tracking;
- Troubleshooting issues at clients and querying the data before escalating the problem;
- Report writing (mainly using Crystal Reports);
- Testing of applications;
- Training of users;
- Ensure that all client works, and issues are logged in a ticket; all correspondence is in ticket; time is inputted and closed when ready;
- Timely inputting of timesheets;
- Adherence to the company code of conduct;
- System upgrades at clients;
- Data conversions;
- Documentation of applications;
- Report to Directors or whomever they delegate instead;
- Contribute to internal process improvements;
- Ensure day to day processes follow ISO procedures as set in QMS manual;
- Communicate client feedback to team leader and management;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members;
- Other duties which from time to time the Company may introduce.
- An IT related qualification or experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the industry performing a similar role.
- Knowledge of Query SQL databases;
- Database knowledge;
- Database languages such as MSSQL, MYSQL;
- Report writing;
- Basic use of reporting software such as SSRS or Crystal Reporting.