Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Data Protection English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing general legal advice support and assistance;
- Advise and assist our clients with establishing their business;
- Informing your line manager about salient developments in each case;
- Ensuring that data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential and are stored securely;
- Obtain authorization from the relevant regulatory authorities in Malta;
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts;
- Share your knowledge and experience, in various areas of law with the partners and other associates of our firm.
- Holding a degree in Law; a Masters degree from a reputable University will be considered an asset;
- Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities;
- Knowledge of or interest in specific regulated industries such as financial services, gambling, aviation, or shipping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages will be considered an asset;
- Keen interest in Intellectual Property Law;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail.