Audit Manager (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccess Accounts Audit Maltese Organisational Portfolio Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Coaching staff in dealing with complex and risk areas;
- Performing technical reviews of audit work;
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plan and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned;
- Negotiating fees together with the partner and demonstrating commercial responsibility for each client’s profitability;
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution;
- Conducting sales activities with existing clients;
- Continually develops staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals.
- Have been working in auditing for a minimum of 5 years, 3 years of which at managerial level;
- Possess a bachelor in accountancy Hons, Masters in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- Strong knowledge of GAPSE, GAPSME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, inspire, mentor and manage a team of individuals working to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, and well presented;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.