Required SkillsACCA Accounts Audit English GAPSME IFRS Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures;
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by internal audit;
- Assurance, preparation and review of financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS;
- Other assurance and audit commitments can be passed to your responsibility.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification;
- At least 2 years' experience in auditing will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.