Required SkillsAudit Communication IFRS Microsoft Office Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Focus on the proactive and accountable execution of all the assigned projects, aligning work priorities and objectives to clients' needs;
- Build trust and credibility with stakeholders by seeking to understand their service levels expectations and what matters to them individually.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client & client staff where needed delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training, and provide feedback.
- Use of the relevant internal and external knowledge databases and exploitation of the relevant information to benefit clients and the firm.
- Discuss business cycles and entity staff from all relevant parts of the business and document it, using process flow diagrams, the flow of transactions, and relevant controls.
- Advising clients on IFRS accounting queries.
- Assessing the impact of new accounting standards such as IFRS 9, 15, and 16 and assisting clients with implementation.
- Performing accounting policy and financial statements reviews.
- Assisting our clients with analytics and ways to develop and improve the financial reporting process.
- Ensure that any professional, technical, or client service problems are communicated in a timely fashion to the appropriate individuals.
- A minimum of 2 years' of audit experience with a good knowledge of IFRS;
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA or ACA professional qualification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask.