B2B Product Owner
Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Mobile Telephony Network Multi-Tasking Networking Public Speaking Teamwork
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for the product roadmap and product marketing, with a specific focus on fixed and business solutions;
- Driving the business product portfolio and bringing the enthusiasm and innovative mindset to take it to the next level;
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans, together with being an expert with respect to the competition;
- Execute of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, product roadmap development, product requirements and launch;
- Closely monitor daily performance against targets and devise plans/ offers/ commission strategies/ product positioning in direct and resellers market with the aim to reach set goals;
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases and pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, high-level use cases and high-level product requirements;
- Collaborate closely with product design, brand, and sales teams on the development and release of products;
- Obtain product market share by working with the head of sales to develop product sales strategies;
- Develop product core positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments;
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product customer sales and revenue forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Holding a qualification in a business or technical field;
- Experience in business and/or technical fields, particularly in product/project management;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products that go beyond mobile, preferably with a specific focus in the business solutions space.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation (public speaking and digital));
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations;
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.