Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Compliance English KYC Microsoft Office Organizational Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of corporates services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Compliance Officer and provide support to the MLRO;
- Ensuring the company functions in line with laws and regulations whilst meeting the business goals and needs;
- Assist on compliance matters that are applicable to the Company;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in compliance is a must;
- Holding a relevant professional compliance qualification;
- Knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and KYC procedures;
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and particularly competent in the use of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- A versatile and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate well with the management and other staff members;
- Ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters;
- Organised and attention to detail.