Required SkillsAML Analytical Attention to Detail Compliance Due Diligence Microsoft Office Problem Solving Training
Our client is a leading full-service provider in the online and mobile gaming sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with daily compliance issues, as well as developing and revising company policies and procedures;
- Using available tools to detect, investigate and prevent suspicious and/or problematic player behaviour;
- Responsible Gaming and AML report monitoring;
- Assist in Compliance Policies reviews and drafting;
- Assisting with enhanced/due diligence procedures;
- Supporting the team in regulatory compliance documentation;
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all customer interaction and conducting customer and/or law enforcement authorities contact (via phone or email) as may be necessary;
- Supporting projects in existing and future markets;
- Ensure compliant operations across the company;
- Maintain proper documentation of departmental processes and procedures;
- Supporting the team in staff training;
- Other related tasks as may be required from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Experience of KYC procedures specifically the due diligence requirements;
- Strong knowledge of responsible gaming and AML best practices.
- Ability to comfortably investigate potential occurrences of both matters;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind;
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while forming part of a motivated team in a very fast paced and changing environment;
- Organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative;
- Task prioritisation and time-management;
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethics;
- High attention to details.