Content Manager (French Market)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail CMS English French Leadership Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management SEO Social Media Teamwork
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1’s meetings with the team;
- Proof-read, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up outdated writers’ content;
- Ensure that content is relevant, findable, accurate and targets the needs;
- Publish engaging content;
- Be responsible for training new team members;
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
- Oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Develop strategies to promote team member’s adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines;
- Track and monitor competitor’s publications;
- Manage team workload;
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in managerial role or senior roles;
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience within content world and iGaming industry;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of content marketing techniques;
- Have good understanding of Google analytics and SEO techniques;
- Knowledge of Content Optimization System;
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management System).
- Be a very organised professional with a detailed approach;
- Have great workload and time management capabilities;
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.