Required SkillsAttention to Detail Compliance Documentation Invoicing Organisational and Time Management VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the finance team;
- Posting of bank transactions and carrying out monthly bank reconciliations;
- Posting of supplier invoices, performing monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts and preparing monthly payment runs;
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns;
- Handling queries from banks, suppliers, and internal teams;
- Assisting the credit control function with debt collection;
- Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines;
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- AAT Diploma or in the early stages of completing ACCA certification;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Be flexible and proactive;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- Ability to work independently while being a great team player;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and ready to learn company-specific software if required.