Financial Advisory (Audit)
Required SkillsAudit Communication CPA Customer Needs Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Project Manager;
- Working in advisory, particularly providing implementation support services to a client in the implementation of a Corporate Financial Management Solution;
- Support in the execution and update of an Implementation Support Work Plan;
- Execution of the implementation support tasks, taking a hands-on approach on the client’s site/s during all the phases of the implementation;
- Support in the preparation and presentation of the implementation support ongoing progress review reports;
- Support in the preparation and presentation of milestone reports.
- Holding a PracticingCertificate in Audit;
- At least 4 years’ experience.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.