Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Relations Customer Needs Customer Service Hedge Funds Management Accounts Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Organizational Report Writing Teamwork
Our Client is a leading player in Trusts and Corporate Services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out and manage all accounting duties for a portfolio of clients;
- Dealing with auditors;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery;
- Financial/Management reporting of funds. Preparing cash and security reconciliations;
- Prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file;
- Prepare NAV calculation;
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS format;
- Regulatory reporting;
- Managing the Fund Accounting relationship with Fund Managers.
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel.
- Not only will “on-the-job” training be provided, but our company offers employees the opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge and experience by operating a Financial Assistance Policy that promotes further studies.
- An excellent career growth opportunity working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector;
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.