Required SkillsBachelor Degree Budgeting Communication Diploma in Hotel Management Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management Leadership Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisational Reporting Support Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Luxury Boutique Hotel.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Front Office Team;
- Ensure all requests made by clients are followed up in a timely manner and all complaints are resolved;
- Manage the daily functions of the Hotel;
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization;
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests & employees in compliance with the policies and procedures and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain good relations with suppliers;
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness and lead the marketing campaigns of the Company in local community;
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint;
- Make important policy, planning and strategy decisions;
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures;
- Assist HR with recruiting if necessary, helping promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high moral;
- Assist HR in developing programmes that drive employee engagement in alignment with the company culture and strategy;
- Oversee budgeting, reporting. planning, and auditing with board members and senior stakeholders.
- Hold a degree in Hospitality / Accommodation Operations / Business Management or any equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Have 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a 5* hotel operation;
- Be fluent in English and other languages;
- Previous experience in Room Master & STAAH;
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ready to work night shifts;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team;
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.