Head of CRM Database Operations
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Head of CRM Database Operations.
We are looking for an experienced Head of CRM Database Operations who will be the groups subject matter expert when it comes to CRM data, and the delivery of automated campaigns. You will lead a team of four, and the team’s ambition is to deliver high quality CRM campaign data, automation and segmentation across various customer tiers and life stages.
A FLAVOR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Govern the CRM database tool, monitoring of system and server performance, raise and resolve any delivery or quality issues.
- Implement automated solutions for complex customer journeys and recurring campaigns and ensure that CRM teams can exploit our considerable data assets.
- Provide expertise on the data segmentation capabilities within the Group.
- Work together with the commercial market teams to maximise efficiency in the execution, automation, and monitoring of CRM campaigns.
- Align with commercial stakeholders to determine requirements of promotional segmentation, and the optimal methods of achieving those requirements.
- Collect campaign plans from regional stakeholders and assign tasks within the team to efficiently execute on those plans maintaining a very high level of data accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Document automated solutions and the procedures within the team to allow for easier alignment and sharing of knowledge/best practices across different tasks.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills when it comes to complex segmentation and conceptualisation of journeys.
- Be able to work in an efficient manner in order to execute on a significant number of tasks within the team.
- Work closely with CRM & VIP Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation, modelling, and campaign performance reporting.
- Ensure data quality and detailing data issues with Data Product team for investigation.
- Other duties as assigned.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone that can be a subject matter expert when it comes to CRM data and operations.
- Someone with at least 5 years’ experience from using Knime or similar SQL database marketing tools.
- Someone with strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, and campaign management.
- Someone with experience from the gaming industry, preferably within a people management position.
- Someone that is familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory market requirements.
- Someone that is used to work with queue management software (Jira etc).
WE WILL SEE IT AS A POSITIVE IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience from working with trigger-based communication programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Degree in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.