IT Business Projects Analyst
Required SkillsBug Fixing Data Analysis Documentation Problem Solving Project Management Teamwork Technical Terminologies
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the needs of the Business Users and perform requirements analysis transforming these needs into written specifications;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Follow and work around agreed budgets, time and resources;
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share insights, findings and plans to cross-functional teams and management;
- Act as an interface between Business Users and Local / Offshore / Outsourced IT teams;
- Organise and attend meetings related to project: initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project;
- Work closely with the Project Manager to manage the project and ensure that the project is kept on track and that milestones are maintained;
- Suggest projects and functions that provide added value to the organisation;
- Work with technical and business teams on topics related to UAT (helping in the creation of test plans);
- Document and report the status of projects and advice on the same;
- Familiarise oneself with the Group’s security, legal, data processing and technological processes and frameworks;
- Assist and advice Local IT on subject matters related to the efficient and effective use of data;
- Provide 1st line training or support on projects;
- Report and manage issues and bugs in projects;
- Assist/update/advise the local IT Director on topics being managed;
- Advice/guide the IT Director on topics related to strategy;
- Keep up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems;
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff and colleagues;
- Respects the standards of the Group.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Candidates who have BA and/or PM qualifications will be given preference.
- Be able to operate in a multi-cultural environment with diverse and geographically dispersed teams;
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation are mandatory;
- Be a strong team player with problem solving skills.