IT Desktop Support Technician
Required SkillsEnglish Installation Jira Office 365 Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide 1st level support to all staff as required;
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the IT department’s procedures and guidelines;
- Assisting with the installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining of IT equipment, network devices and other IT systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Support and maintain the company’s desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, desk phones, mobile devices and any other equipment which falls within the IT’s inventory;
- Manage incidents and service requests through JIRA service desk;
- Assist in the evaluation, purchasing and installation of IT hardware and software;
- Provide basic training to end-users when necessary;
- Resolve support requests and escalate when necessary;
- Maintain and update documentation and inventories as required;
- Identify potential changes and system improvements;
- Perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- General understanding of network protocols and technologies;
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365;
- Knowledge of video conferencing an IP Telephony;
- Ability to solving technical problems.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Being able to work within a team as well as working on own initiative;
- Good command of the English language.