Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Payroll VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in providing a professional financial consultancy.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day bookkeeping;
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts and VAT compliance;
- Preparation of monthly Payroll and FSS requirements;
- Meeting with clients and attending to their requests and queries;
- Assisting with the upkeep of the office and other administrative matters;
- Responding and assisting to ad-hoc queries and tasks as instructed by management.
- Holding a university degree and/or ACCA or in the process of obtaining it;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good organizational and administration skills;
- Have good analytical skills and being result-orientated;
- Able to work well with minimal supervision and able to take initiative;
- Be a team player;
- Be highly organized and have good multitasking skills.