Junior Accounts Executive
Required SkillsMicrosoft Office Oral Communication QuickBooks Record Keeping Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Accounting Supervisor;
- General accounting functions including maintaining accounting records;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Filing and records retention;
- Maintaining financial information, files and records to ensure that the documentation is available and that it complies with the established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 1 year experience in a client accounting role;
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks is considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software;
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- A flexible approach to work.