Junior Finance Executive
Required SkillsACCA Bank Reconciliation Communication Documentation Microsoft Office Reconciliation Teamwork VAT
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform day to day accounting tasks including invoice and payment processing, bank reconciliations, bank postings, intercompany reconciliations;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts and performing supplier statement reconciliations on a regular basis;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchase ledgers;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Handling finance queries from banks, suppliers, and internal teams;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Maintains a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines;
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and ready to learn company-specific software if required;
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.