Junior Insurance Statistical Data Analyst
Required SkillsApplied Mathematics Due Diligence English Insurance Organisational and Time Management Organizational Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Update the monthly closing and the monthly and quarterly reports;
- Update calculations of bordereaux for reinsurance, co-insurance and campaign products handled manually;
- Provide the requested files for the Dry-Run and Hard-Close that are needed during the review by the Actuary;
- Review/update the monthly reporting in relation to claims data analysis, complaints data analysis and FAIR reporting (treating customer fairly);
- Handle any questions raised by the bank or the country managers or requests from the Compliance team;
- Create MP forms and their product summaries ensuring consistency of data between both;
- Assist the team during the PMT and Budget preparation in relation to TLRs and IBNR releases;
- Review of reports extracted by BI and SQL to ensure consistency of data and sign off;
- Assist the team during internal and external audits;
- Assist in data preparation for the IFRS17 tool;
- Assist in testing of IFRS17 tool;
- Contribute to meetings & discussions on IFRS17 methodology;
- Assist on any requests received from the regulator / auditors;
- Update the Director’s Oversight Governance report monthly;
- Liaise with the IT team on the Manual Products project to ensure that all campaign products and reinsurance products are uploaded on Production;
- Update the required presentations for the monthly Technical Committee and the quarterly Board meetings.
- Hold a University Degree in Mathematics, Insurance or Statistics;
- Experience in an insurance environment is a plus;
- Fluency in English and any relevant European language;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel.
- Have diligence and reliability in the processes and tasks assigned;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.