Lawyer – Asset Management and Funds
Required SkillsCFA Client Networking Communication IFRS Law MFSA
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advice and assist senior lawyers in a wide range of funds and investment matters;
- Participation in matters around the formation, structuring and marketing of funds;
- Assistance in resolution of operational issues and managing changes to the funds and asset managers.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in investment services, funds, and asset management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation;
- An understanding of the current market and regulatory developments in the sector;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team.