Media Buyer (Arabic Speaking)
Required SkillsEnglish Marketing Plans Monitoring Negotiation Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work collaboratively with our marketing team;
- Building, coaching and leading a team of Media Buyers;
- Manage the advertising monthly budget;
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Reports to top management;
- Attend strategy meetings and brainstorm on media buying initiatives and suggestions;
- Develop the media strategy of the department, while using a very wide variety of channels (display, email marketing, mobile, native, etc.);
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments;
- Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices;
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns;
- Build relationships with media sales companies.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skills is a must.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic(both written and spoken);
- Team player and customer oriented;
- Strong attention to detail.