Polish Speaking Media Buyer
Required SkillsAnalytical Client Networking Confidence English Negotiation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to top management;
- Building, coaching and leading a team of Media Buyers;
- Attend strategy meetings and brainstorm on media buying initiatives and suggestions;
- Train and supervise media department employees;
- Develop the media strategy of the department, while using a very wide variety of channels;
- Manage the advertising monthly budget;
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments;
- Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices;
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns;
- Build relationships with media sales companies.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Media Buyer;
- Background in sales is considered an asset.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Polish and English;
- Ability to prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability;
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Good Team player.
- Relocation package.