Private Clients Lawyer
Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law English Microsoft Office Suite Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining client relationship and risk management within the firm and coordination of clients’ other legal and tax queries with different practice groups;
- Advising high net worth private families in matters related to investment programmes, residence and citizenship, due diligence and other legal matters;
- Complying with periodic/ongoing AML requirements to identify, escalate, mitigate AML including reputational risk to the firm and its members;
- Learning the current legislation process and document building before submitting such to Authorities;
- Ensuring legal compliance is met with highest standards;
- Answering legal queries and proposing solutions to the officer or client.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Law degree (foreign Lawyers will be considered);
- Experience in a professional legal / professional services environment;
- Proven ability to manage private clients within a multi-disciplinary context and proficiency in handling complex and challenging scenarios.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service required;
- Computer literate; Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM or practice management systems.