Product Manager (Customer Account) (m/f/x)
Are you a great problem-solver with a knack for organisation and an excellent communicator? Then you could be the next Product Manager joining our Tipico team. Grow with us, leading product and feature initiatives through the entire development lifecycle and releasing them to market to deliver value to Tipico customers.
Your playing field:
- You drive the creation of new product features and improvements with the support of your Product Lead across all channels – to make our product simpler, smarter, and safer
- You collaborate closely with Software Development Teams, Scrum Masters, other Product Managers and aligns with the Product Lead to ensure successful delivery – we are one team.
- Your task is totally focused on our online business and digital products
- Your responsibility also includes closer work by building websites and apps
- You manage a product domain including development team backlog and KPIs, defining short term work priorities in an agile environment
- You represent the customers’ voice and work together with UX/UI and Customer Research teams to come up with concepts
- You research the market, perform competitor analysis and verify hypotheses with data
- You align with stakeholders to achieve common goals and ensure requirements are collected and prioritized
- You join technical discussions around trade-offs, and time investment within the dev teams, architects and leads
- You coordinate on-going project efforts including dependencies, release testing, sign off and production roll-out according to schedule
- You sell ideas and high-level roadmap contributions to the CPO