Retail Sales Manager
Required SkillsCommunication Confidence Leadership Meeting Planning Problem Solving Sales Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct and oversee the organisations policies, objectives, and initiatives;
- Set short and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs;
- Lead the team toward selling through coaching, feedback, follow-up and recognition
- Conduct motivating team meetings;
- Assist sales team through customer interaction, closing sales and making good selling business decisions;
- Provide positive communication in the delivery of all company initiatives by adhering to the company’s Vision, Mission and Values;
- Complete operational duties with the assistance of the Sales executive such as reviewing of sales orders, in-house inventory, etc.;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers receive the best possible service from the company;
- Ensuring that all work including interactions with all stakeholders is done according to the quality and ethical standards established by the Company;
- Spent time with your team-mates providing inspiration, guidance, feedback, and encouragement, to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Background in design and furniture will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Customer oriented skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to meet agreed sales and profit targets;
- Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail and organised;
- Ability to work retail hours.