Sales Agent (Polish Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication English Multi-Tasking Negotiation Organizational Planning Planning and Scheduling Polish Problem Solving Telesales Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our potential customers over the telephone help them register their account and start investing on our platform;
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers over the telephone;
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers;
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Establish relationships with new customers;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in.
- Holding a degree in Economics or/and Finance;
- Sales experience will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in written and verbal business level Polish and English;
- Excellent communication ability and being able to meet all types of people;
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times;
- Good at customer contact and accommodating;
- Be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.