Sales and Installations Administrator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Customer Needs Customer Requirements ERP Invoicing Maltese Planning and Scheduling Quotations Reporting Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a well-established organisation in the industrial goods and services industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide the Sales & Installations Team with a vital link between the organisation and the customers;
- Assist customers with general queries, processing related paperwork, fixing appointments, and generating leads;
- Process invoices, follow up on payments and be of assistance to the Department Head in any administration or other assistance required, and to run the daily administration of the Sales Function;
- Schedule Appointments with customers that call for quotations;
- Communicate with clients on Social Media and distribute requests amongst Sales Executives;
- To communicate with clients who make requests on our website and distribute requests to Sales Executives;
- Register Contracts on Company Software, Order Sheet and Issue Invoice for Project and process Customers Surveys;
- Run the day to day administration of the function and register data of contracts on Report Sheets as required by Head of Department;
- Process Trade Malta Applications for cash grants when participating in international exhibitions;
- Assist the Head of Department in communicating with designated marketing agencies to accomplish planned marketing plan;
- Assist the Head of Department to find, contact and carry out meetings with new potential customers and professional networking bodies;
- Inputting data on the ERP System (Protean) and logging in material;
- Drafting lift plans and chasing clients for confirmation of lift plans then following up with clients to check whether they are ready to measure lift shaft.
- Preferably MQF Level 5 in Business Administration or equivalent or 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in marketing will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English, Maltese, and Italian;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic devices especially Microsoft Excel;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise their work load;
- Results oriented and achieves deadlines;
- Clear communicator and an active listener with advanced negotiation skills;
- Able to work in a team;
- A valid Maltese driving license.