Tool Crib Supervisor
Required SkillsGeneral Safety Rules Leadership Microsoft Office Monitoring Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading service provider for the civil aviation sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Evaluate and fulfill the tooling and equipment requirements of the company’s network;
- Purchase tooling and equipment as required by internal stakeholders;
- Monitor of tool loans;
- Maintain a tool database in order to keep track of all tooling;
- Monitor that all tools and equipment are well kept and stored;
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies;
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Have good leadership skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure.