Credit Control Officer
Elmo Insurance Limited is a respected company linked to global and financially strong reinsurers. Through a commitment to financial strength, quality underwriting and products, experienced and qualified staff, and a personalised service, we will ensure that the expectations of our shareholders, reinsurers, customers and staff are fully met, and that the company contributes to the economy and insurance market in Malta.
We are seeking a mature and experienced individual to join our Credit Control function within the Finance Team.
The selected candidate, who will be employed on a full-time basis, will be responsible for:
- General day to day duties in connection with the servicing of our debtors’ ledger.
- Dealing with queries from clients and insurance intermediaries.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Generating statement print runs.
- Dealing with overdue accounts including chasing by telephone and letter.
- Other administrative and accounting responsibilities.
Education and Experience
Applicants should ideally possess:
- An ‘A’ level pass in Accounting or equivalent AAT qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in Credit Control.
- A valid driving licence.
We are looking for an individual who is willing to pursue a career in Credit Control and is:
- A flexible team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in both English and Maltese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with training to excel in the role.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and a CV, including a contact phone number.