You will be part of a cross-functional, agile-driven team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will have direct contribution to the success of our products by materializing the visions of our product teams into tangible user experiences. You will participate in task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing codebases.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with developing CMSs and in particular WordPress;
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Experience with unit-testing.
It's not essential, but would be awesome to have:
- Experience in Typescript;
- Experience as a full stack developer with a proven track record of building web applications;
- Work experience using a PHP MVC Framework such as Laravel, Zend or Symfony;
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience with Web Components, Stencil.js, GitHub Actions;
- Experience in end to end development from server setup to deployment (Linux, Docker).
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.