German-Speaking Translation Project Manager
Required SkillsAccount Management Bachelor Degree Client Relations Communication Coordination Languages Organisation Project Management
Join our exciting industry from our brand-new office on the island of Malta!
EHLION was founded in 2012 with the vision to provide a vast portfolio of professional language services under one roof. The company specializes in state-of-the-art translations and a multitude of other language services that are provided at the highest level of quality. With a network of 3,000 plus language specialists, EHLION works world-wide in over 100 languages and more than 800 language combinations. As an ISO 17100 certified company, we serve our clients with great attention to detail 24/7 around the globe.
We are on the search for a German-Speaking Translation Project Manager
Your Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Manage and coordinate the entire lifecycle of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Monitor and control project status and establish ways to gain efficiencies
– Create quotes and prepare bids
– Liaise with clients, translators and other third parties
– Manage project finances, including successful project budgeting
– Prepare and maintain project documentation
– Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (example: Proofreading and Final document Checks)
Essential skills and experience required:
– Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree/ thorough Background in translation or languages
– Experience in translation or project coordination will be considered an advantage
– Native or near-native fluency in English and German
– Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
– Full on-the-job training will be given, however, proficiency in SDL Trados Studio and other CAT tools will be considered as a huge plus
– Superior communication skills including professional email correspondence
– Ability to provide outstanding customer service and anticipate customer needs
– Excellent organizing and multitasking skills
– Great eye for detail
– Extremely professional and friendly nature
A competitive salary and an employee benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Malta. In the case of non-EU applicants, a work permit must be in hand.
To apply for this position, kindly send your CV and cover letter, indicating your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we only contact eligible candidates. Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, it means that the application wasn’t successful, in which case, in accordance with GDPR regulations, your CV and other details will be removed from our systems.