At MCL we provide our customers with a full package solution by creating product designs, offering a readily available and cost-efficient manufacturing solution while maintaining our commitment to sustainable and responsible manufacturing.
We are seeking to employ a Maintenance Technician in our injection department. Under the guidance of the Head of Injection, the main objective of this role is to perform electrical and mechanical repairs on equipment and / or machines. Troubleshooting skills are essential. In this role, the Maintenance Technician will also assist in the installation of new equipment and machinery.
- Conducting routine inspections on various equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Diagnosing equipment failure.
- Undertaking electrical and mechanical repairs on equipment.
- Assist in the installation of new machinery and equipment.
- Proven ability to work on manufacturing equipment.
- Skilled in the use of hand tools / power tools and diagnoses equipment.
- Ability to take apart machinery and equipment, replace defective parts and refit systematically.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, repair manuals and / or wiring diagrams as necessary.
- Experience in performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Preferably possessing Enemalta electrical licence A/B.
- Experience on injection moulding machines will be considered an asset
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send a CV to: