Marketing Executive - Casinostugan
The Marketing Executive is involved in every step of the creation of our marketing plans and anything marketing related. Will be involved in content creation and responsible for campaigns in its planning and execution phase. You will report to the Brand Manager and work together frequently with the CRM and Product teams.
- Marketing Execution: You are mainly responsible for the content on sites and the creation of our brand specific campaigns. You are organised and with attention to detail and you will ensure that all elements of the communication plan are correct and according to the brand’s tone of voice.
- Coordination: You will be the main liaison between our brand and internal and external partners
- Customer Journey: You will ensure at all times that our and our partners’ sites are up to date with current and relevant information and offers, and to constantly optimise and improve the customers experience and conversion
- Campaign creation: As part of a creative team, you are aware of game releases, news related to the market, and will highly be involved in the definition of our marketing strategy.
- Reporting: As a target driven profile, you will be closely monitoring the results of our actions. Quarterly targets will be defined by the Brand Manager based on our current projects.
- Social Media: Plan and execute the content for our social media pages
- Competitive Intelligence: Monitor the competition and its best practices, your research and suggestions will help us develop the best strategy and communication for the brand
- Good communication skills in Swedish (native) and English
- Strong organisational skills, project management and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Experience from casino/iGaming
- Team player
- Basic skills in Excel
- Creative campaign planning skills
Nice to have
- You are able to prioritise your tasks and focus on the most valuable actions.
- Experience from working in a regulated market
- In a smaller brand, proactivity is valued. You must be creative and always look for improvements both for the customer but also for the way we work in the team
- Interest in marketing and branding
- Marketing degree
- At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.