Marketing Executive - Casinostugan
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location:London ,United Kingdom – Hybrid
The Marketing Executive is involved in every step of the creation of our marketing plans and anything marketing related. Will be involved in content creation and responsible for campaigns in its planning and execution phase. You will report to the Brand Manager and work together frequently with the CRM and Product teams.
- Marketing Execution: You are mainly responsible for the content on sites and the creation of our brand specific campaigns. You are organised and with attention to detail and you will ensure that all elements of the communication plan are correct and according to the brand’s tone of voice.
- Coordination: You will be the main liaison between our brand and internal and external partners
- Customer Journey: You will ensure at all times that our and our partners’ sites are up to date with current and relevant information and offers, and to constantly optimise and improve the customers experience and conversion
- Campaign creation: As part of a creative team, you are aware of game releases, news related to the market, and will highly be involved in the definition of our marketing strategy.
- Reporting: As a target driven profile, you will be closely monitoring the results of our actions. Quarterly targets will be defined by the Brand Manager based on our current projects.
- Social Media: Plan and execute the content for our social media pages
- Competitive Intelligence: Monitor the competition and its best practices, your research and suggestions will help us develop the best strategy and communication for the brand
- Good communication skills in Swedish (native) and English
- Strong organisational skills, project management and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Experience from casino/iGaming
- Team player
- Basic skills in Excel
- Creative campaign planning skills
Nice to have
- You are able to prioritise your tasks and focus on the most valuable actions.
- Experience from working in a regulated market
- In a smaller brand, proactivity is valued. You must be creative and always look for improvements both for the customer but also for the way we work in the team
- Interest in marketing and branding
- Marketing degree
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!