ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist to manage our programmatic media activity, plus YouTube activity across our Digital Marketing team! The role will sit in a central position servicing numerous different business areas and all brands and markets within ComeOn Group. You will be working closely with other team members, brand managers and external platforms to help drive the best-in-class programmatic campaign results for each brand. Plan, execute, track, manage and optimization’s is key!
- Implementing multi-market programmatic media buying & YouTube campaigns across multiple DSPs.
- Setting up, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on campaign performance and optimization’s opportunities.
- Using our DMP/CDP to implement personalized retargeting and retention strategies.
- Coordinating with internal/external teams to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues.
- Opportunity to help with the evaluation, implementation, testing and rollout of new technologies.
- 1-year experience in programmatic advertising and/or YouTube.
- Experience using Google Campaign Manager 360 or similar ad-serving and management technologies.
- Experience using multiple DSPs such as Adform, DV360, Criteo or similar.
- Experience with banners and third-party tags.
- Strong understanding of display marketing metrics / RTB ecosystem.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to different personalities of internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A passion and curiosity for digital media!
What are the nice to-haves?
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience in Google Ads (YouTube)
- Experience in any other digital marketing channels
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!