Regional Affiliate Manager - Nordics
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Regional Affiliate Manager – Nordics.
As a Regional Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for your commercial area and together with your team of affiliate managers execute the affiliate strategy. You will create strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, and be a key player to plan, analyze, align and implement better ways of working to improve sale results.
What is in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You are good at:
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’.
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical and numbers driven.
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Great at building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- 3+ years of experience in Affiliation.
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Responsible for sales results and ROI from local and network affiliates within the assigned commercial area.
- Hire, train, lead and motivate a team of affiliate managers.
- Develop forecasts and set targets with the affiliate managers in line with budgets.
- Responsible for managing of network affiliates within the area and pooling budgets with other regions.
- Monitor, analyse & report on affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness for the region.
- Work closely with Affiliate Managers and the Operations Team to identify and tackle fraud related issues.
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners for the region
- Work hand in hand with the business development manager on acquiring new affiliate partnerships.
- Create a culture of documentation within your team.
- Weekly and monthly meetings with the Head of Affiliates and Regional Managers for commercial updates, strategic planning and Key Initiatives.
- Monthly meetings with the Regional Heads of the assigned area for regional updates, budgeting and strategic alignment.
- Weekly meetings with the affiliate managers for planning, budgeting, and regional updates.