Responsible Gaming Analyst
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
As a member of the Responsible Gaming team, the successful candidate would be working in close connection with the operational and the compliance teams in carrying out the company’s Social Responsibility policy and strategic RG development, also you will be responsible for assisting our customer-facing departments in all responsible gaming-related queries and you will be proactively interacting with customers, in line with the company’s Duty of Care procedures, with the goal to ensure safe and moderate use of the gaming products. You should be experienced in conducting thorough investigations and turning over every stone to make sure that we have a clear picture of the case at hand.
Good judgment is key to succeeding in this role. When assessing cases, you should be able to use the full range of the knowledge you have built up and weigh in a variety of situational factors to guide you towards effective decision-making
- Working together with the team to uphold the day-to-day operations and investigate cases Escalated by CX and other operational teams
- Taking part in the work of monitoring, detecting and interacting with at-risk players
- Effectively using the tools and the solutions for behavioural tracking available to enhance personal and team performance
- Taking part in RG projects
- Working on upholding and improving RG processes
- Assisting in RG reporting
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and a native level of either Swedish, Finnish, Danish or German
- Problem-solving skills
- At least 1 year in iGaming, a minimum of 6 months in a customer-facing role
- Experience in effectively analyzing player data and making inferences regarding risk warnings
- An understanding of the regulatory frameworks connected to the licenses the company holds
- Attention to detail
- Interested in the psychology behind gambling and specifically problem gambling
- Flexible thinking
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!