Swedish Speaking - Customer Experience Team Leader
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St. Julian’s, Malta (Hybrid)
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Swedish Speaking Customer Experience Team Leader. Are you a self-starter constantly looking for new ways and ideas how to improve Customer Experience? Are you analytical, have an eye for detail & great communication skills? If you’re also a team player, intuitive and resourceful, ready to come up with new ways of ensuring excellent customer service, we are looking for you!
Join us as our new Swedish Speaking Customer Experience Team Leader and take our Customer Experience to the next level by leading and supporting a team of our talented customer experience agents!
Is this you? If yes, read on!
- Hire staff with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Experience & Customer Experience Operations Managers
- Coach and develop your team on their responsibilities, to ensure continuous improvement of group & individual results. Provide consistent and regular development feedback
- Review quality and efficiency of your staff and arrange regular personal development meetings
- Ensure that team KPIs are met
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Communicate with relevant teams when Payments/Transaction issues arise
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Work in a proactive manner
- Fluent knowledge of Swedish – both written and spoken
- You’re a born leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to motivate others
- You come with extensive knowledge about Customer Experience (via both email and live chat) as well as sports betting, casino and the iGaming industry overall
- Being proactive and having a positive attitude is what will take this role to another level
- You bring with you a strong background working in the customer experience field with a strong customer service ethic and great attention to detail
- You’re not afraid to share your ideas and suggestions and you are flexible to work on a shift basis.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance (Claimable after probation)
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!