Required SkillsBudgeting Communication Higher Education Leadership Recruitment Research Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of a variety of software solutions to aid and facilitate organizations and students alike in the education sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Academic Coordinator to select student and teacher of the month awards;
- Motivate diverse multidisciplinary teams in order to achieve a high level of performance;
- Interview and recruit teachers for appropriate departments;
- Plan budget, schedule, and resources for college and community-related activities;
- Plan faculty meetings, orientations, training, and workshops;
- Coordinate with other Academic Department Managers in sharing faculty and other educational and instructional ideas;
- Support and participate in college and community-related activities;
- Develop and implement academic enhancement programs for students and implement faculty development programs;
- Manage faculty resources, administrative staff, and other college resources;
- Develop educational processes and policies to meet curriculum goals;
- Provide training to faculty on the latest instructional technology and technique;
- Develop/unique and interactive educational programs and courses for students;
- Assist in preparing students’ report cards/transcripts and attendance records.
- At least 3 years experience, demonstrating achievement as an academic, covering teaching, research and professional practice in higher education;
- Possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in Education or any other management related discipline;
- Experience of academic leadership within an education-based organisation of comparable size and complexity;
- Experience of securing continuous improvements to respond to staff and student requirements to deliver a high level of service.
- Leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong public speaking skills;
- Computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work with diverse curricular subject areas;
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others.
- Good knowledge of office principles and procedures is required;
- Knowledge of best practices and research methodologies in curriculum, assessment, and teaching.