Required SkillsCommunication Coordination CRM Negotiation Relationships Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a master in the field of lead generation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development;
- Responsible for generating and maintaining positive relationships with operators;
- Negotiate and secure the best possible deals with operators;
- Work closely with the commercial partners to ensure the deal types are in line with the product vision;
- Undertake market research both in new target markets and market trends in existing markets;
- Be aware of major legislative and market changes in primary markets;
- Take ownership for the successful use of conferences and industry fairs to promote our product offering and, where possible, our employer brand;
- Administer the commercial email inbox, coordinating with other teams on any action items;
- Work in a structured manner using Kanban boards and ticketing to ensure all requests are completed on time and with a full audit trail;
- Maintain contact data and correspondence in the CRM system.
- At least 2 years' experience in iGaming;
- Experience in negotiation and relationship building is a must.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Must be able to travel a few times a year to industry conferences as needed;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and target oriented;
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.