Account Manager (German Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication English German Negotiation Organizational Target Setting Time Management
Our client is a leading company in financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage relationships with potential clients and existing clients;
- Reactivate old clients;
- Build solid relationships and trust with clients and improve business over the phone;
- Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms;
- Educate clients on what is happening in the financial markets;
- Being proactive in contacting clients by telephone and email to promote the company’s products and services;
- Assist with incoming queries by telephone and email;
- Enter and maintain detailed and accurate records on the company’s systems.
- Holding a degree in a business-oriented degree program or completed business education;
- Experience in a similar position, within the telephone customer acquisition, will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken German (native) and English;
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and target oriented;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and competitive, with a strong desire to succeed;
- Work well independently as well as in a team.