Required SkillsAccounts Bookkeeping Budgeting Communication Microsoft Office Reporting Time Management VAT
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the group accountant;
- Monitor daily bookkeeping activities;
- Compiling statutory and regulatory requirements submissions;
- In charge of any system postings needed prior to preparation of management accounts;
- Prepare monthly detailed management accounts;
- Prepare periodic reports and help in the preparation budget process;
- Liaise with the external auditor to ensure proper compliance with all regulations;
- Compiling and submitting VAT returns;
- Interpreting and providing financial data to non-financial managers;
- Any ad hoc requests by top management.
- In possession or in the final stages of ACCA qualification or University degree;
- Experience in a similar role, within the audit or banking sector. will be considered an asset.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills required;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multitask depending on the exigencies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to learn;
- Punctual and dependable;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a group and work with various departments.