Required SkillsAAT ACCA Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Accountancy English Microsoft Office Organisational Payroll Self-motivation Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that onboarding due diligence is carried out and that the engagement letter is in place;
- Ensure all deadlines by clients are met on time;
- Communicate in a timely manner with any defaulting clients. Make sure all the necessary steps are taken to inform clients about the deadlines, and about any missing documentation required;
- Organise clients’ documents when these arrive at office and returning back the documents to the client in an organized manner;
- Adhere to internal procedures for documents registered to ensure no documents are misplaced;
- Chase debtors and collect funds, for clients;
- Communicate with MLRO and Managing Partner about suspicious transactions.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- In the process of obtaining a accountancy qualification (AAT, ACCA or University Degree);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Experience in the processing of payroll would be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail;
- Self motivated and able to work individually and within a team environment.