ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St. Julian’s, Malta (Hybrid)
In our Malta office, we are looking for someone like you to take on this exciting role, as our Accounts Clerk! Working as a team you will be working closely with various members of staff in the office. Are you motivated, full of initiative, and spreading positive energy? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Maintain the list of accruals and prepayments
- Perform day-to-day tasks such as invoice issuing, invoice processing, and other required postings
- Upload payments on the internet banking system
- Post bank payments and perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the annual statutory audit process
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Regular communication with members outside the finance team as deemed necessary
- You have at least two years of experience within a similar role
- Have basic accounting studies with a good grasp of double-entry bookkeeping.
- You have a pretty good knowledge of excel, including data manipulation, you’re also familiar with other offices
- software applications and are proud of it.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV)
- Experience in a similar role will be a definite plus on your application!
- Confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring complete all assigned tasks accurately.
- You do like a diverse working environment with people from different cultures.
- You take your work seriously and can be trusted to use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!