Required SkillsAccounts Cash Floats Communication ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Invoicing Payments Reconciliation Teamwork
Our client is a leading importer of Food Products.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to perform the day to day duties related to the accounts department;
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchase, and nominal ledger;
- Processing and issuing invoices as directed by superiors;
- Performing filing, cashiering transactions and reconciliations;
- Handling office stationery management and other similar tasks;
- Assisting colleagues and superiors as required to ensure that end of month deadlines are met and that payments are issued by the stipulated deadlines.
- Holding A’ level education and/or AAT qualification in Accounts;
- ECDL qualification or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Eye for detail and organised;
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Monday to Friday from 07.00 to 15.00 o'clock.