Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Compliance Coordination Training
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer the client database (Viewpoint) and input the status of each client for each year;
- Print the financial statements and other documents;
- Prepare all documents for signatures, coordinate the signature process and chase for signatures;
- Upon signature, scanning of all documents and saving them on the Worksite;
- Send auditors’ executed copies to the auditors and submit the audited financial statements to the Maltese Business Registry;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required;
- To keep informed of developments in local legislations and regulations vis-à-vis compliance, including but not limited to the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, including subsidiary legislation, and the Implementing Procedure;
- Comply with all local regulatory and AML/CFT requirements;
- Keep informed of and comply with all policies and procedures;
- Comply with all policies relevant to the role and provide the mandatory Group Annual Assurance;
- Report suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
- Perform mandatory Group training that may be required from time to time;
- Uphold company values by promoting a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and equality.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in an organisation active in Accounting, Trust, Corporate or Banking sectors;
- High School level standard of education, including Accounting and ideally AAT.
- Collaborative team-player with similar experience of working in a dynamic organisation;
- Hands-on and with attention to detail. Positive attitude towards solving problems;
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in dealing with multiple nationalities, business cultures;
- Ability to deal with change and to take initiative.